JOYO JF-30 A-B Signal Switch Pedal AB/Y Guitar Amp Switcher
JOYO JF-30 A-B Signal Switch Pedal AB/Y Guitar Amp Switcher / Selector
JOYO JF-30 A/B Signal Switch Pedal for Guitar
- JOYO have released the JF-30 AB Signal switcher, ideal for use on any guitarists pedal board. The pedal takes a single input from the guitar and splits the signal into two outputs. Using the true bypass channel selection switch, the player can select either the A or B output as the functioning output.
- Run Dual Effect Chains or Amplifiers
- The JF-30 presents the option of running two separate signal chains that can be used for effects or amplifiers. Depending on the desired configuration, it is possible to connect one series of effects pedals into one amplifier, and then a separate series into another. Or alternatively, connect the AB switch after your effects pedals to send a split signal to two amplifiers. (NOTE: This does not allow for simultananeous signals to two seperate amplifiers, rather it is for A/B switching between two amplifiers).
- True Bypass Switching
True bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switching between signal paths. Can be used with AC adapter (optional) or 9V Battery.
- True Bypass
- Input and Output Impedance: 0Ω
- Connectors: 1/4" jack input, outputs,
- Power Supply: DC 9V / 2mA or 9V Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Dimensions: 120mm (L)x 68mm (W)x 50 mm (H)(from switch)